free hit
counters
Custom Exhaust - Induction/Turbo/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
97-Esprit V8

Custom Exhaust

Some pics of my new exhaust system, 2.25" to 2.5" step from turbo, 2.5" rest of the way. High flow cats and mufflers all in 304SS. No sound yet as I'm am awaiting parts to finish my radiator changeout. But I'm sure it will sound as good as it looks.

post-1829-1212912595.jpg

post-1829-1212912494.jpg

post-1829-1212912505.jpg

post-1829-1212912520.jpg

Tips are amazing, made from 2.5" inner and 3" outer flared to meet and welded, then polished. Very happy with the results.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks awesome, would love to hear sound clips. I just finished installing my test pipes together with my tubi exhaust, can't wait to hear how that sounds, just waiting to put transmission back in!

Nice Mandrel Bend Pipes & the welding look fantastic!!! Post some sound clips when it's available please!

Ooh we like it shiny :animier:

I had straight through pipes but no muffler. It came direct from the 200 cell cats. She sounded awesome.

Although, on cold start she was a little noisy and then idled with a nice rumble. The mufflers may stop the cold start volume.

What cell cats are they?

John

I started it briefly the other day to check my PUK chip install, and that my belt change went well, sounded mean. I hope it has the desired low volume cruise with WOT wail.

The cats are 300 cell per square inch, rated to 578 CFM for flow.