free hit
counters
Supercar Sunday - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MPx

Supercar Sunday

Fran has decided that she's too busy to come along on Sunday cos we're hosting a family do next w/e and there's loads to get ready. Anyway, that means I've got a spare seat in the Esprit and a spare ticket to get in. It'll be an early start since we've got to get there by 9:30. So, if you're not already booked in, why not come along with me....let me know if you fancy it.

Edited by MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've been saying for the last 3 years, I want to attend this one, but wife always gets something else in my diary first - her sisters 40th Birthday this time round unfortunately.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

so its not your birthday then ian... so.. that means your not obliged to attend it.. so there!! notice im saying this at a safe distance! ask nicely and im sure she will let you come, it is fathers day you know which means daddy's get to do what they want to do.

Yep, did think of that as its Fathers day, but would create too many arguments as both the kids want to spend a bit of time with us tomorrow and only one passenger seat.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sign in to follow this