free hit
counters
Fishy finally got his scissor doors............ - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Fishy finally got his scissor doors............

THE YOUTUBE CLIPS!!!!!!

they go in order of the day:-

robin walking to the lambo with ellie/justine/mangel/myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3GIPDoNnLc

robin getting shown the controls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMskwhFdW4

robins first steps in his new car (moving for the first time)

robin and myself (robin letting me drive for the first time)

coming back in it

myself and pony (justine) leaving, taking the lambo out on the road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCBxuKgU_g

myself and pony coming back

UNSEEN BY ROBIN FOOTAGE (mobile phone footage inside the lambo, no i didnt kill it but i did boot it a little in 2 gears, check the driver skills ppl with the silly geabox LOL)

coming soon

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0-60: 3.9 seconds (!!!!!!!!!!!!) :baby:

That's almost ( almost !! ) as fast as my Noble !! But I have to admit you have 40mph top speed on me !!!

Right then, said Fred.

but robins has a added bonus, 'the doors go up and its so much cooler' LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

That's an incredibly enthusiastic report of the S350!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

That is some car Robin..... very, very sexy !

You must be absolutely out of this World happy right now.

Congratulations and enjoy :baby:

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Errrr yeah but its a global policy and IT aren't talking to me since I poured a glass of water into my last laptop in discussed!!!! I reckon its really since I tried to put an mpeg talkin about the gay clubs he'd been too!!!

Anyway, I digress.

That's an incredibly enthusiastic report of the S350!

Apparently the first Autocar test was 0-60 in 4.7s and 0-100 in 10.7 but this was done on a streaming wet track.

Autocar then tested an S350 again and recorded 0-60 in 3.9s and 0-100 in 9.8s this time on a dry track.

Remember these are not manufacturer's figures but independent actual measured figures.

I cannot verify the authenticity of the figures but they are quoted in Jeremy Walton's book and presumably he has done the research.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Everyone be calm and step back from the book shelf!!

A car is only as fast as the man is good (mechanically unsympathetic) who is driving it.

Chances of a achieving a perfect launch without launch control or being a pro are hit and miss at best (more miss in my case)

Basically both the sport 350 and the diablo are fantastic cars and this was a congrats on your new car thread not a howfasthowbighownoisyhowhandlyhowmuch thread.

Now I'm takin mi ball and I'm going home!

well the doors go up and its got a bull on it,,,,im sold LOL

A guy with a Lambo once told me, "You know the best thing about this car, doors go up, panties come down" :baby:

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Went for a mosey through teh blackwall tunnel to make as much noise as humanly possible!

It has an awesomely brutal sports exhaust.

supercarsunday022wh1.jpg

That's a no - The grin hasn't budged from my face and is still in full effect! :baby:

Edited by Evil_Dr_Fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

lol, carlo is coming to take it away lol

iirc there was actually 2 for sale (different coloured blues though as the fish mobile is bonzai) but carlo used the same pic as there look nearly the same. robin will correct me on this, i thought the other had sold aswell so im thinkking he hasnt got round to it yet as i belive he was delivering another car today aswell and didnt get back of hols till sat.

Damn Fishy - You drop off the face of the earth and magically re-appear with one wet dream come true :lol:

Serious Respect Mate - Seriously :baby: , I mean pleased for you...

All the best - Mark

Just love the Diablo! What an awesome looking set of wheels.

Diablo and an Esprit - Thats a mighty fine looking garage Robin!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Nice car Fishy! Congratulations!

Have you found anyone to service it yet locally? Are you going to be using main dealer or independant? Iam curious as it's something I've been looking at for the future.

I thought the 3.9 0-60 time is for the 6.0 version?

Dave Walters