free hit
counters
Fishy finally got his scissor doors............ - Page 4 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mangel

Fishy finally got his scissor doors............

Thats a Ford GT though aint it ?

Amazing pictures - I'd love to have seen other people's faces as they saw that precession, quite a bit of auto-money in 1 place !!!

What was that a piston heads meet ?

The studio pics of your car are fantastic.

facebook = [email protected]

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks dude! :)

Yep there were two Ford GT's a dark blue one and the silver one :)

It will be on the Pistonheads front page in the next day or two with proper / good pics - There are a couple of videos floating around too (I think I posted one) :)

It's not every day you get a picture of yourself up the chuff of a Veyron!! (He must have been stuck in 1st!) :(

rallyr01kl6.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hey Roger!... Which Re-badged VW's were you referring to? The Porsches? The Bugatti? The Gallardo??? lol (I didn't see a Bentley... but that would qualify)

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

The Lambo and the Bugatti, both owned by VW, though the porker looks like a VW it is actually a porker.

Lotus for ever, British is best :) The rest are just pimps with trinkets!

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

actually... i guess to be truly technical.. they're all rebadged Porkers... as Porsche just baught up a bunch of VW stock and I think that it put them over 50% ownership?

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Well well Mr Fish...I've not been having a lot of time to hang around in the forum for a while although I do take the emails. Don't know how I missed this one though!

Well done on fulfilling a dream. The car looks absolutely tops, and from Scotland too- Hey!

Glad you're keeping the Esprit as well - hoarding is a great trait to possess!

Many happy miles to you.

Cheers

Ed

Great looking motor.

Colour realy suits it even tho Chiaro is a Ferrari colour. . . . ! !

Pedal to the metal bud !

Thanks guys :P

Hi Eddie - VERYYY long time! How is your HC treating you? :w00t:

Okay - the colour thing - it turns out that Karl was indeed correct - it is Bonzai Blue and the only one (or at least the only RWD Diablo) in the world in that colour! Chairo Blue is indeed very similar (but not the same!)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

:)

What a noise, it's amazing!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

It'll do for now :)

Good to see you last night old bean! Glad you ahd a blast :)