free hit
counters
Fishy finally got his scissor doors............ - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Fishy finally got his scissor doors............

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its STUNNING, and in one off blue, special commision.

how many times did he rev it today mangel LOL.

but i got my own present today from robin (not like that lol), he annouced he had insured me on it as a named driver on his policy so i could drive it. OMFG i think i drove it today about as much as him, WOW its amazing, steering is really heavy, but im used to power steering.

think he let everyone in the place sit in it, then he got a interview in the arena.

NICE ONE ROBIN!!!!!

hopefully will get some pics, i have vid but not on pc yet, alot of cams going off so someone must have one.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Car and owner were both doing fine. He was like a kid with a new toy and quite rightly so. He let my son have a sit in the drivers seat..........thanks for that Fishy.

I hope he enjoys it and I'm sure he will.

When he wasn't drooling over his Lambo he was feeling his girlfriend arse. It's a tough world Fishy............ :lol:

Graham.

Edited by Backmarker

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

OK....So Fishy "in the ring" while his lady gets licked by the ringmaster...

post-278-1213568246.jpg

...and the car looking fantastic - the only way he could keep his hands of it was to attach them to her backside!

post-278-1213568287.jpg

I'm sure BigSi has better pics cos he was giving the car some special lurve....

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

i got some pics of the seats and close up of the ital banding in them as reference for my seats, anda shot of karl and fishy inthecar , thats it really.

it was really nice to catch up with karl and robin again shame its been a year! karls car looked bloody stunning inthe sun as usual and i did spenda few mins drooling over it again. fishy tried winding me up with "keep an eye out for a truck" but unfortunately for him after our recent conversations i didnt need to be a mind reader to guess what was coming!

robn was chuffed to bits to get his car delivered today, and was like a kid with a new toy for therest of the day, not going from within 10feet of thecar for the rest of the day!!!

glad to see you finally got what you have been working hard for robin.

simon

heres two piccies

100_0730.jpg

100_0728.jpg

Edited by bigsi

Congrats to Fishy! Guess this explains why he never came out to see me this year :lol: !

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

its a lovely car really is, think i broke my foot on the clutch and arms on steering wheel lol.

good to see a few ppl again aswell. was going to say bye to you bigsi but you were just driving

off, back to the land of brothers and sisters living in harmony (if you get what i mean LOL).

hopefully will have some youtube clips if the work pc and youtube get on with each other lol.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Nice one Fishy. M reg? Keeping up the Kimbers theme, the old man was President at Lambo when that car was made!!

Lovely arse.....sorry..... car!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

tell your dad kimbers, they need a softer clutch and softer accelarator pedal. bad bad presidentay he he he.

must say its LOUD when you do manage to push the loud pedal (with both feet of course LOL)

has a sports exhaust aswell.

He explained to me that he chose not to go down the Countach route because he expected everyone to ask if it was a kit car. He expected to hit a good number of such questioners :baby:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

yeah thats was the main reason, and reliability, but a later countach was pretty reliable he was told. i think he made the right choice.

ppl were amazed by the colour, the lambo club owner was so shocked by the whole thing i think, he nearly fell over when robin told him just in convo "oh i will have to read the manual" ,,,"OMG you have the orginal manuals aswell, thats unheard of"

Congrats on your new steed Rob. Did you sell the Esprit on?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Bugger me Fishy thats lovely................................I love my Esprit but gotta have me a Fezza, Maser and a Lambo one day............................Congrats

Is that Candy Apple Blue? ..............................Paul with Essex No.17 is looking at Countach Anniversary's.....must be a wedge thing..............

Edited by nello

troy sssshhhh,,,,its still a secret, remember we are sworn to secracy lol.

you tube vids are up loading so i will link to them for ppl that want to see it.

Hi guys!

Thanks for all the kind remarks! :baby:

I'm gobsmacked and can still hardly believe it's real and mine and that I don't have to give it back to its 'real' owner! hahaha

It has been about 5 months of research, organisation and stress but has been totally worth it - I missed out on 2 or 3 real peaches of cars in the process (including a roadster) but I am so unbelievably over the moon with my car!

It is the only one in the world in that colour - it was a special commission costing the original owner

Edited by Evil_Dr_Fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Cool Robin,

good to see you back!

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de