free hit
counters
On the road again - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stagowner

On the road again

Finaly the time has come to get the Esprit Back for the rest of the season, had a great time so far in my Stag, won many prizes and visited some great places.

Today I am going to Leek near Ashbourne as the Classic Car magazine where looking for 6 Lotus cars of different models to do a feature.

Going out for the day for some photos and things, hope to get a few good shots of my Esprit – I will post them later if I get chance

Picked car up from storage and drove it straight for MOT, It started first time, drove so smoothly, and passed without any problems.

See you all soon at the next meetings etc….

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Nick,

Glad the Esprit is back on the road..............NMEG beckons.

Wish I'd have known about the Classic Car shoot. I'm at home today with the kids and Leek is only up the road. Weather's good so post up some pics and have a good day.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Nice one Nick, will be lovely to see it back on the road, and a very worthy car for a magazine shoot.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Had a great day Monday, the weather kept fine, and the skyline quite dramatic. There were 6 cars in total, took almost a full day of photo shooting and interviews, I did mention LEF and LEW when it came to giving advice on Esprit

Edited by stagowner