free hit
counters
Dash Illumination Lights - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zipbyu

Dash Illumination Lights

Hello.

Is there anywhere that I can find a wiring diagram for the S4? My Instrument cluster lights were flashing on and off but have now quit completely.

The only light that still works is the lighter surround and the headlight switches

Thank You,

Elie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey ... same thing happened with mine just quitting ... during a business trip to Erin ... also knocked out my rear tail lights coming on with the headlights.

Let me know how you get on with this ... I'll be watching as I'm limited to driving in daytime only until I can find an able friend to help me with the electrics.

Have you checked that your instrument cluster light dimmer switch is working correctly? Could just be a dirty "pot",also trying taking the switch out of the circuit by removing the wires and just completeing the circuit,the lights should just stay on maximum brightness.

Nick S4s

Simplest things first.