free hit
counters
More Events in Devon - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mayevora

More Events in Devon

Any takers? Maybe if we can get a few of us there, we could get our own pitch.

http://www.devoncarshows.co.uk/

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ian,

Thanks for the information. Not sure at present about attending. Could be persuaded, if you guarantee that the ladies from the web page will also be there.

Regards,

Peter.

Well found Ian...

This could be a good event - I didnt go last year but heard it was very good. The trouble is its so close to the Haynes or Sherborne Castle run the week before. I've also found it clashes with the main event of the year at the Wiscombe Hillclimb (which is the other event I mentioned in the Sherborned thread), which also runs over the w/e of the 26/27 July. So not well thought out by the region's organsisers to have all of the main local petrolhead attractions on within a 9 day period!

TBH In the spirit of domestic harmony I'm probably only up for one of these outings as they are so close together. Although I'll happily "book" any one of them in, I'll only make it along to the others if Fran doesn't have plans for me to do anything else.

Cheers

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

every chav and thier offspring are at this one mind but i dont mind going, lets just hurry up and decide what we are doing then!!! so i can let my father know as i will stay with him for the weekend and bring him along.

Edited by bigsi

So not well thought out by the region's organsisers to have all of the main local petrolhead attractions on within a 9 day period!

There is also the Wadebridge Wheels on the 20th July 2008.

yummy,

let's have it!

chavs as well - yay

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Hmm, nice suggestion but looks too chavvy for my tastes I'm afraid... :lol:

Would much prefer a day out to the Kit Car show in the Autumn :)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Sign in to follow this