free hit
counters
Front Shocks - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rogerch

Front Shocks

Does anyone have any part numbers for front shocks, anything I can cross reference against.

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I pressume yours is a stevens 88. The front dampers would be part number A082C4095F red spot (this is just damper and not spring , mounting plate etc). Do you want to cross check so as to add aftermarket dampers?

OK, I've got the back off too, I have newish looking Spax part number G160 4FK, they're adjustable, anyone got ant thoughts on what would be a good match for the front, them ones is stuffed!

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I'm looking at a pair of GAZ number GS4-2323, these do not have adjustable spring seats, but are listed as the correct shock for an 88 turbo, does anyone have any experience of these, I'm especially concerned about ride hight.

Roger

I would if I could find a direct cross reference for an 88 turbo, it's a long way to send them back if I get the wrong ones.

Roger