free hit
counters
V8 fuel pump cross reference needed - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I am needing to replace the primary fuel pump after I think it pulled in some rust particles from a corroding fuel tank and is now jammed or seized. The secondary pump which looks to be identical runs fine. The pump has AC moulded into the bottom end cover so I assume this is an AC Delco pump. Can anyone help with a cross reference and source for a new pump please? Buying a new complete twin pump & pipe assembly is out of the question! I see this similar question was asked back in Sept '07 without a conclusive answer. All help appreciated!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that was my posting back in Sept. '07. I had both of mine replaced last year. According to my records, the mechanic was able to find a match and installed Carter P74006 pumps. I believe those pumps are primarily used on GM vehicles. They seem to work fine. They sell for about $75 in the U.S.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by 1esprit

or you do it the other way and install external pumps. It does also gave the option for higher rated pumps for later tune or fuel mods... .

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..