free hit
counters
Shameless plug for a couple of companies - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Coleman

Shameless plug for a couple of companies

This is a shameless plug for a couple of companies that I've recently used during my restoration efforts. If you're also restoring then they may be able to help you...

1) East Anglia Galvanizing, Warely Rd, Peterborough, 01733 310663 - I'm plugging them because they were the only company I could find who didn't have a minimum order charge of 50kg. They galvanized both my trailing arms and returned them by post for

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Whether it's the wrong section or not it's a good start to a section.

Either a Wiki type area, or just a section in the technical (so not under G, S V8 or S350 -did I miss any?), put the process/ product in the topic title, then people can comment on companies they've used, and the experience.

Oh mighty leader/ anybody, thoughts?

I agree it would be a good idea, the only problem is that if it is written, it could possibly be considered liablous, but i understand that as we are actually anonomous on here they would1 do well to track you! Oh apart from me as i have put my full name on my profile - doh! Definately good to know of GOOD SERVICE that people have received, a recommendation is worth its weight in gold!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

The Commercial Directory on our homepage has the ability to accept ratings. There is the legal issue as Simon points out, and I'm responsible as the publisher of this information so I'd like to look into it before committing to it :shock:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I would like to BIG UP some local companies!

Budds Engineering - Burton Road, Norwich. They drilled out my turbo stud and gave me a new stud, and they skimmed my flywheel and guess what.....They didn't even charge me!!!

Clements Engineering - Hockering Lane, Bawburgh. They put my engine in for me whilst i just smoked fags, they often started work at 9am and sometimes didn't finish until midnight and guess what.....They didn't even charge me!!!!

P&P Auto electric - Rowntree way, Norwich rewired my distibutor and guess what....They didn't even charge me!

I would recommend the services of these companies to everyone!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!