free hit
counters
S1 Esprit Motorola Radio - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nfulcher

S1 Esprit Motorola Radio

Hi all, just wondering if any of you lads and lasses can be of assistance to me, I am currently restoring another Esprit S1 interior back to it's original specifications (pictures before and after when completed to follow) and it is missing it's radio and I have not got one. Have any of you members got one tucked away that they do not want and are prepared to sell to me.

Either a Motorola LT558 or a LT551 (part No B075M6177F).

Your help and assistance would be much appreciated on this, as is very important to get it right! and I know you will all notice it when it goes on show and it has the wrong bits in it.and leave me very red faced.

Nick Fulcher.

Mike Kimberley's 'Can Do' Trim Guru

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Nick,

Just in case you don't have any luck through the Forum, there is a company called "Vintage Wireless" in Cheshire that may be able to help. They stock and repair lots of old radios. Their telephone number is 0161 973 0438 if you are interested. Hope you are well?

Best Wishes

Graeme K.

Edited by gumin

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for the information, I will give them a call, I am very well and rushed off my feet trying to get this Esprit finished.

Was it you flying over the Norfolk Broads on Sunday morning, it is a noisey aircraft!

Regards,

Nick Fulcher.

Mike Kimberley's 'Can Do' Trim Guru