free hit
counters
What colour is it? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_John111

What colour is it?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Certainly looks it, but it looks to be the later Glacier Blue not the earlier one which is slighly more aqua than blue.

Andy

Sorry, Ice blue

I just checked a mail from Richard (previous owner)

couldn't remember if the name of the colour was different.

That all ties in nicely, the cellulose (the right colour) is B87 Ice blue on the label, the Halfords stuff is exactly the same as the car was originally a33 Ice blue, so i think it's a trip to Halfords for them to mix the right one.

Edited by andydclements

Hard to see from the photo (too shiney, too much reflection) but it looks like the same colour as andyclements - Ice blue but be careful apparently there are two ice blues.

I am sure andy will post on here which colour to go for and how to identify the difference.(whoops he beat me to the post by a minute!)

Sorry i can not be of further assistance!

Your wife has excellent taste in cars by the way! That must mean that the 306 is yours - which meens your wife has better taste in cars than you!!!

Simonf

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

well! Theres a challenge

taste in cars. - she 'caught it' from me

current company car VW Eos 140bhp six speed (looks fabulous with the top down). And at 55+ mpg not toooo bad on the pocket considering I do around 30,000 miles pa

as a 'youngster' (i.e before children!) - more alfas than I could shake a stick at (well they did all crumble into a pile of rust so I guess I had to own a few) several set up for racing in the Alfa Challenge saloon car series

home built - Caterham 7 1990 early de-dion car with all round discs and 1700 s/sprint spec dry sump.

P.s. She has the 306 too - greedy or what!

Edited by Mr_John111

Isn't the paint code on the chassis plate? I know mine is A21 (monaco white) so I must have seen it somewhere!

Hows the engine coming along John?

Engine is 'getting there'

Its off with a machine shop having new valve guides, liners honed, crank ground etc. etc etc etc etc

Will post up some pics of the build.

John