free hit
counters
Tatton Park Show 16/17 August Confirmed - Page 4 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Tatton Park Show 16/17 August Confirmed

GC1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The breaker ha had the Esprit HC Turbo in for years, when I say years I meen 15years or more, and they dont realy know whta bits are worth but they do think the engine and gear box are worth loads but they would need a re build by know.

P.S. it is in Shropshire if any 1 need and bits I will give you the address and phone number.

logo_01-2.jpg

Whoop Whoop!

Wasnt Tatton Fun eh? had a crackin time ( no pun intended ) I woould like to say a massive thank you to graham for all his hardwork and fantastic hospitality because without hime it would never have happened. Stupendous effort sir.

The weather seemed to hold of for the vast majority of the day and i was delighted to pick up best classic lotus. Il give her a clean and a polish next time!

I managed to get home ssfely... at speed when the temp is not too high the car seems to run fine but in stop start and hotter running im still getting the same issue; Loss of power and juddering. Literally have no idea what it is. She is currently at Matty's in Roy's trusty hands. trouble is she dsnt want to play up to teh crowd and so he has no idea what is up v v v v v odd.............. but ah, she does look pretty!

Great to meet all the guys down there, hopefuly catch up with you homies soon.