free hit
counters
Tony Kimberley - Film Star - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Tony Kimberley - Film Star

Bibs

Well you'd think so from the number of cameras that are being used at present for various tasks!

film%20camera.jpg

He's been out of the loop for a couple of days in hospital with a suspected infected erm, bit on the inside, bowel I think. He'll be there for another couple of days so I'm sure you'll all like to join me in telling him what a nancy he is wishing him well ;)

We're in touch via the 'phone, if anyone wishes to call please PM me for his Patientline number :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds unpleasant, invasive, nasty, don't envy him a bit, so all the best, the best part of hospital is getting out so do it soon!

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Tony

wishing you a speedy recovery

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

oh man that hurts.. i know.. hurts the most when they pump you full of air but it goes in the wrong way..... most uncomfortable and then to top it off they stick some great big bloody pipe up your jaxi and then they turn the screen on so you can watch whats going on inside yourself.. oh my its wrong i tell you... oh and bibs tell him not to walk about or do anything after its been done.. you get lube leakage for the next couple of hours its really really not nice at all especially if you try and have a round of golf afterwards..

you get lube leakage for the next couple of hours its really really not nice at all especially if you try and have a round of golf afterwards..

perhaps someone should have a word with the hospital staff and suggest they don't use lubrication ;)

Bibs, please tell me that isn't the camara that they send down your trowser vegetable!! If it is i am sure i wouldn't fit down mine!

Anyway this is the official photo release from Norfolk University Hospital upon Mr A Kimbers arrival!

Good luck Kimbers, and if they send that camara down, i hope you are up and walking soon! ;)

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Not good at all things that

just spent a week in hospital myself.Last thursday driving the esprit down the motorway my appendix decided to explode(unknown to me at this stage it had gone septic) I have never felt pain like it in my life I almost passed out ,I managed to control the car and bring it to a halt.The ambulance and paramedics arrived and shot me full of morphine, a few hours later I woke with the appendix gone and a six inch scarr spent a further two days on various drips and finally let home yesterday.

Tony hope things go well for you and you are out soon

dave

Dave Hopwood

Just been chatting with the poor old boy and passed on everyone's best wishes. He's trying to obtain hospital internet access so he can keep in touch with the outside world (and us!) but without success thus far. So, in the meantime, he's asked me to pass on his thanks for everyone's messages of support.

Depending on the outcome of ongoing tests (and yet more camera 'probing') he's hoping that he may be allowed home tomorrow.

I was also wondering, though not too deeply, what an infected ''erm'' actually is!

OMG Si, your lube comments.....TMI!!!!

Tony, whatever is wrong with you ''erm'', I hope it recovers quickly!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

It's only an arse-hole,........................... but couldn't comment on the area of infection.

Get well soon turnip muncher and PLEASE don't send us the photographs.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

Spare a thought for those having to swallow the camera! I had to do this last week, and they only have the one set of kit and a steriliser. Mmmmm.

Get better soon, Tony!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Nurses are AWFUL wives - I had one once but traded her in. NO sympathy in them at all, ever, for anything. Nice cold hands though...

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

• Gold FFM

Had a similar inspection a couple of years ago, and can remember thinking, I'm glad I dont do that for a living.

HeadsUp.jpg

Hope you're on the mend mate - theres new Lotus's to be seen!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Hope yer feelin better soon Kimbers.

Nah still married to an NHS nurse and you do get bugger all sympathy!! ouch.... she saw this.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Tony,

Tattoo a letter W on both cheeks. Then when you bend over it'll spell 'WoW'

That's the definition of a true exhibitionist.

Sorry for the cheap shot but everyone else was doing it.

Hope it all turns out well in the end (didn't mean that one, honest - I was trying to be sincere)

Just for the curious geeks among us, the camera in Bibs pic is a 16mm Arriflex BL - or maybe even an ST. It's been a while since I lugged one.

Alan