free hit
counters
Fantasy car - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Fantasy car

giorgio67

Yesterday evening i was thinking about Evora and Lotus past cars and, just for joke, I said:

what a car would be a revised Giugiaro esprit with the improved material and knowledge that Lotus cars are using to build their cars today...??

Can you imagine a Esprit Giugiaro with a composite material bodywork, an alloy chassis, better brake, eletrics and a good 2.0 liter engine?

It could be a 800 KG car, incredible performance and fuel consumation, and the most beautyful design of all time.

I was dreaming about it...

A sort of Celebrative car.

I'm mad?? :)

......no..I don't think so!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see members like Silverfrost fitting modern wheels to the classic G shape (his from BMW M Coupe) it shows how easy it would be just to keep the basic outline, clean up a few details, fit flush glazing, improve trim etc etc and sell it all over again! I think secretly many people are hoping that will happen in 2011.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Think the problem would be meeting modern safety standards and regs. i.e no pop up headlamps,

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Pretty sure they are now banned as they can injure pedestrians, (does not matter about the ton of metal behind them)

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"