free hit
counters
Coming to 60th - Page 2 - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Jukka. On top gear they took a Ferry from Hull or Newcastle directly to Norway. Wouldn't that be quicker?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our plan is arrive to Germany tomorrow afternoon or evening. Harbour is Putgarden. Unfortunately we don't have exact timetable. It depents how long it takes to drive from Stockholm to Helsinborg and Helsing

Anyway, *s_pri* is in the Region called ESSEN. That is were we have and short stop on our way from Berlin to France/Belgium. And I'm sure, if we not met you (and all the other guys& girls from Holland, Norway, Italy, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Germany..) on the continental side -we will see you in Hethel

:):):wine:

until :devil:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Hi, just now eating dinner in ferry between Finland and Sweden. Not so bad white wine! Must go to sleep early, if trying to drive tomorrow. Hope to be in Bremen tomorrow evening.

:)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

an dinner with INTERNET !? What a curious thing nowadays...

PS. i will warn the locals -there is an wild (drunken) red V8 from Sweden coming around :):devil::)

Ok now you on ferry to Stocholm I guess you may path though denmark tomorrow afternoon ?

I have a lille holday but Now my daugters Elan lossing the coolant and I started taking the Engine out!

to swap with the spare engine but if you stoping somer where for petor station just call me than !

Drive safe there are some load work near copenhargen (E47) and it's very slow between 2-7PM !

Y.Hotta

Just now waiting for dinner in hotel near Bremen.

Sorry Yasua, I forgot to call you! No problems in Danmark, small jams in Germany near Hamburg.

It's this nokia e90, it is possible to be in internet and eat at same time. Is this good or not, I don't know.

Looks like we are in UK tomorrow afternoon.

thats what i have expected -you are fast ! ...to fast for me. I'm still at home, our trip starts tomorrow in the evening in Berlin area.

Hi, we are now in Ashford, Holiday Inn hotel. Not cheap but free room without reservation. Not eating at this time, there is internet in hotelroom.

My boss phoned me, he has heard that there is some accident in tunnel. At this time we were in ferry. There was a queue from Folkestone to Dover.

Only short drive to Dunston Hall tomorrow.

See you, Sissi & Jukka

We are at the Norwich "Travel Lodge" -Queensroad. Girls welcome ! :D

What are the plans for tonight ??

Jump in a taxi and ask to go to Dunston Hall, it's approx 3 miles from where you are, on the A140.

From where you are, there's a roundabout (A146 and Ring Road), head out on A146 Ipswich Road.

That road splits, follow the bit signposted A140 Ipswich road.

Keep on that road, over a roundabout, and Dunstan Hall is on the left 1/2 mile from the roundabout.

There will be loads of people there including P Stevens.

Andy

Big thanks for everybody about friedly words and everything during weekend. It was lovely time. It made me very happy to see so many Esprits and other Lotus cars.

And our car souds better than ever. May be that she liked to at home again.

We are now in Belgium, Gent.

It was great seeing you and your good lady again Jukka.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Home, Sweet Home!

What a lovely car. No, problems during return trip.

Except one, I missed one Porsche in Germany. Sissi started to scream when driving over 220 km/h. :scared:

Superb effort Jukka. It was great to see you both and your car, good effort matey :scared:

2,600 miles or more?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

At least 2600 miles, may be little more. Don't now excatly, because the odometer stopped working. Car got 70 000 km on c'lock and now odometer stays between 69999 and 70000.

Simon, we missed you. And also Alex. Drinked beer less than supposed. Hope that it was only tiredness after driving and not becoming too old.

Jukka, in Germany we would say: "your not to old as long as you still pass those Porsche's -instead of sit in one of them" :scared:

PS. I'm still in the investigating process to find an suitable map with all constantly free speed areas on the Autobahn. And believe me , we have them !

It's sometimes strange as there is an general speed recommendation (to compensate insurance and government laws/rules) of 130km/h. Most areas have an steady, or computerized (depends on traffic/weather situation) speed regulation system. Bud there are also regions (mention that we have regional sections called "Bundesl