free hit
counters
My daughter's first Lotus experience - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

My daughter's first Lotus experience

Sparky

• Gold FFM

Leanne's birthday pressy was a bash around Silverstone in an Exige last week. Weather was atrocious, but it did nothing to dampen her spirits (although I got drowned standing out in the middle of nowhere to get pics, but hey, I'm a SLEG), and she managed to give it a decent thrashing.

I took her up in the Esprit, which got us a nice welcome from the instructors! A few pics:

Just before the off...

post-4129-1218832942.jpg

post-4129-1218832954.jpg

post-4129-1218832962.jpg

post-4129-1218832971.jpg

post-4129-1218832980.jpg

This was just after the instructor lap. She was gobsmacked!

post-4129-1218832989.jpg

AND - best assessment in her group! A bunch of red faces among the blokes.

Problem: she wants one now. :(

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh boy... I'm jealous too!!!! god that would be fun!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Nice pressie Gary. Wanted my oldest daughter to experience the 2 Eleven at the Club Lotus Castle Combe day earlier this year, but age restriction of 16 put paid to that one for a couple of years.

Good pics!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

This is my daughters first Lotus experience, well on a track.

EasternCreek.jpg

A bit older now, she was about 5 then that's the old Elan in the background at Eastern Creek near Sydney over 200 ks on the straight. No, I didn't tell her mother!

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Totally awesome ... and I thought I was doing well getting my wife's grandson a Hot Wheels V8 Esprit for his 2nd birthday the other day :lol:

My old man, god rest his soul, arranged for me to be taken on a hoon around the back roads of Bedford with one of his friends in an Excel for my 16th. Got to make the most of it I think.