free hit
counters
Canadian Lotus Mechanics - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Canadian Lotus Mechanics

Maybe I missed something on the site ... but I cannot find any references for 'local' guys ... so thought I would start this thread.

Post info of any Canadian mechanical or parts sources ...

for me ...

Sandor's Auto - Carleton Place, ON (just outside Ottawa)

(613) 253-7544

- Seems like a decent chap. Experience of Esprit's when he was still in Germany. Did a little work for me and seemed reasonable.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. me:

Mark Terrio-Cameron

Medicine Hat, Alberta

(403) 581 6875

However, I only have sundays available in my schedule.. there simply aren't enough lotus' to make a business out of it.

Oh yeah.. and in Red Deer there's www.7cars.ca

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

I work out of my home when I am not teaching Automotives

Days - September to June :

Harry Ainlay High School Automotives

4311-50st

Edmonton, AB (780) 413-2653

We operate a fully customer service program and have placed many students in dealership/ specialty Indy shops since 2003 (when I arrived). We usually book 2-3 weeks in advance and will perform anything except interal engine work and wiring. Last year we serviced 234 cars (invoiced) in our two shops. My apprenticeship began in a Porsche/Bmw/Mercedes shop, so we tend to work on anything be it import or domestic.

Evenings/ Summers:

Scott Lawrence, C.A.T., Red Seal

O/A Crammond Automotive Specialties

Devon, AB (780) 993-0962

I bring in Jobs throughout the year, but I tend to be picky bringing in only German and British imports.

Edited by Speedster9110

It's been so long since I talked directly to you scott.. I totally forgot that you're a mechanic! Had I remembered that... I would have msg'd you to post.

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Scott,

I am thinking about performing some work on my car over the winter;

1. A cam belt change (although I have a free one from Lotus, it'll cost too much to ship the car to B.C. to have it done)

2. Injector Replacement.

3. Lotus Red Race ECU install.

4. Serpentine belt change.

I have already done plugs, plug wires, air filters, cats, exhaust.

Are you interested in this?

• 1 year later...

What might you be in need of John?

• 2 years later...

I've just realized that I have "claimed" to be a mechanic with my wording.. I, as you may read in other posts in the past, not a certified Journeyman Mechanic. I am a hobby-ist and I have done what I can to help those around me. Please understand that I do not have any certification.

Mark, you are being modest! Even if you do not have papers, I have seen your work and it is top shelf mate. Also I have seen peoples work that have the proper paperwork and wouldn't bring my lawnmower to them to get fixed....

Felix

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't have said that any better, Felix .....

• 1 month later...