Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Which would you have mark II - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Which would you have mark II

Your favorite group b star  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a five horse race this time!

Which would you have out of these monsters! I have a feeling you sad-acts are all going to vote audi - but we will see if anyone has any true class!

Turbo 16

or S1

or Maxi Turbo

or RS200

or 6R4

Which one would you have!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw every one of these at silverstone two weeks ago.

:D

I'm going for the Renault 5, soley because of that day. Each car came out and did their

thing round the made up little rally stage at the show, every car was cool to watch but

the two highlights for me were not what i'd have expected beforehand.

1, The TR7, being driven very enthusiastically, looked and sounded superb.

2, The Renault 5 turbo. When this thing came though the gate is was like an

excited dog that had just been let out, it was going mental, spinning, touching

markers, losing the plot in clouds of smoke and popping fire, but still making

the course.

Reminds me of an old joke, fine to tell now i think?

Two irishmen in the pub, one says to the other:

"What do you think of the renault 5?"

His mate:

"I think they're innocent."

:lol:

Absolutely georgeous Trevsked! I have mentioned before on this forum that my dream garage would have a white maxi turbo with red interior alla James Bond (forget which one but i think they are in corsica) definately the nicest of the group B's I know audi change the face of rally but that was in group n - all of these cars were monsters and killers too - probably why we love em so!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Simonf,

Thanks, I love it. The film was Never Say Never Again. Fatima drove a red Turbo that Bond chased on a motorbike. I think the French can always be relied upon to create exceptional and very different cars from the rest of the world.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Excuse me, but talking about Group B, how about this? It certainly gets my vote...

Sorry fancesco , there is only one Lancia Rally car........

Another car from my fantasy garage!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Sorry fancesco , there is only one Lancia Rally car........

Another car from my fantasy garage!

Hey simonf, I agree 100% with you, although we are talking about Group B here, aren't we? B) :lol:

I am a big Lancia supporter and I like all of them, Fulvia, 037, all the Integrales... I also happen to have an Integrale... :D

I like the Stratos and the RS200.

:lol:

However, the Stratos is now very valuable and rare. The RS is a bit valuable and rare too.

This means, when i have seen both on track they have not been driven in the 'balls out

hitting the scenery' style as the Renault 5 i voted for. This is understandable of course,

but last weekend for example, the renault 5, the TR7, the Mini and even the Lada! were

putting on much more of an enjoyable show than the more expensive clobber that was

deciding not to go for it, and avoiding the ramp and any opertunity to get some air.

I guess you had to see stuff like the Stratos at the time, before it was a collectors piece?

:D

Stratos or Integrale for me.

In this vote i'd go for the Audi - changed rallying in my opinion.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg