free hit
counters
Upper ball joint for 02 Esprit - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sjsportscars.co.uk/index.asp

SJ Sports cars UK, I use them from Australia, good service, quick, ball joints are are as cheap as any source.

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I find it's almost as quick and less heartache to get stuff like that from SJ, as you say it's a week, no chasing around, and you know it's the right part.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

SJ is great and I've bought from them in the past but for one relatively inexpensive item it's not really the best option for guys in the states. JAE has about the same pricing and will be faster and cheaper on shipping.

There are other options as well. Here's your part for $11 US plus shipping. upper ball joint

1995 S4s

This was a few years back but I needed a part off SJ like yesterday and the part arrived in three days and im in NZ!!

Speak to them and see what they can do. Have you tried http://www.jaeparts.com/ in California I beleive, ive never tried them.

Ooops edited to add Jim just bet me to it !! :lol:

Edited by kyliesmith.com
350.gifNo.23