free hit
counters
Reliable part source - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
88ESPRIT

Reliable part source

Hi Guys,

When I do need parts does anybody deal with a good parts source somewhere? I have contacted Dave Bean, etc. but these guys just dont bother calling or contacting you back.

Sure would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Serge

Edmonton

88 Esprit

Edited by 88ESPRIT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey Serge - just because you're in Edmonton, doesn't mean you can't use the expertise of Southern Alberta. Mark T-C has posted his contact info for you. If you check out this forum, you'll see he is a prolific poster, and really knows his stuff.

All you have to do is give him a call, or send a PM. Mark can talk about cars and Lotuses till you have no more questions !

Thanks, I appreciate that. I will get a hold of him. But...I am a bit of an amatuer here.....sorry.......how do I find his blog?

Go back one page (in the Canadian LEF site), to Canadian Lotus mechanics, and find his post. Then left click on his user name, and up will pop a link: "Send Message". He's also got his phone number listed there. It's his cellphone, and if he can't answer it right away, it will go to his voicemail.

Mark is very enthusiastic, and will to help anybody, for the cost of talking cars and Lotuses.

Awww. John... You always make me look so good! Anyhow, the best parts source that I've found is Richmond Auto Clinic -- which seems to have not updated their website since they moved, so I'll post their new phone number: 604 278 8126

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

JAE Goleta, California 805-967-5767 Very knowledgeable on the Esprits!

Lotus Prepared by Claudius Inc. Cerritas, California 762-865-4439 Not dealt with him.

r.d. enterprises, ltd. 290 Raub Road, Quakertown, PA 18951 USA Phone 215-538-9323 Ray is my all time favorite! Knowledgeable, a super nice guy and reasonable prices

Richmond auto clinic is the canadian distributor for JAE... Jeff and Jay are not interested in the extra work required to ship individual parts to Canada, so they ship bulk to Richmond Auto Clinic and then Richard (of Richmond Auto) ships what us Canadians need.

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Interesting I did not know that. That sounds typical of JAE... I have had good and terrible experiences with them.

I've never actually had a bad experience.. but I do understand the reasoning behind making a canadian distributor..

I always use JAE in California (2002 Rims, Air Filter, Cats, Exhaust etc.) and they have been excellent. Speak to Jay Makwana.

Sign in to follow this