free hit
counters
90% of a carrot orange esprit and some yellow car - Spotted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

90% of a carrot orange esprit and some yellow car

BadMonkey72D

Spotted August 16th in front of Melrose on 17th Ave in Calgary.

Also there was a "honda civic beige" esprit, but sadly no picture (pics found on ferrari chat)

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...se&page=218

On the ferrari site - pics of the ferraris

On the lambo site - just pics of lambos

Who doesn't take a picture of a maserati mc-12???

This is the only shot I found of it and its accidental

post-4809-1219081491.jpg

post-4809-1219081948.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted August 16th in front of Melrose on 17th Ave in Calgary.

Also there was a "honda civic beige" esprit, but sadly no picture (pics found on ferrari chat)

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...se&page=218

On the ferrari site - pics of the ferraris

On the lambo site - just pics of lambos

Who doesn't take a picture of a maserati mc-12???

This is the only shot I found of it and its accidental

Lol, Honda Civic Beige that gold...or Ivory or what every they call the colour. Hey at least I was invited to the party :)

was that just outside of blinx supper club

looks like zahir was about to do another of his trips

zahir rana owns an exotic dealership in calgary and drives the yellow enzo and his wife has a gold murcie i belive it is

and the mc12 belongs to dan echino

the v8 is chrome orange and since i only know of the one in calgary should belong to lefs own lotus777 aka steve casey

Blink is owned and run by Danny's daughter, so ZR often has dinners there. But it's on 8th Ave, so this would have been at Melrose, on 17th. The orange Esprit would have been Steve's. I was invited to this too, but it's a bit farther from Medicine Hat....

I think this was a dinner, before a day trip to Banff, not the fall Rocky Mountain Adventure. ZR Auto always has first class, well organised events. They are expensive, but classy. Unfortunately for us, they tend to be very, very, very heavily oriented to Italian exotics.

ZR's wife has a Diablo 6.0 SE, not a Murcie. I love her car.....

You remembered quiet well, then, Garry. So - OK, I'll be nice ! :rant:

I have always liked the lines of the Diablo better than the Murcie. And Alisun's is one fine car......

Here's another pic of the exact MC-12 that you saw... with John looking in the window of it.

DSCF0325.jpg

Did I mention that I had a ride in that exact MC-12? :P

OH yeah.. and the F430 is twin supercharged... not turbo'd and John has not only ridden in it.. HE'S DRIVEN IT!!! And the gold Esprit is Paul's

Edited by Mark T-C

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Err maybe its me showing a lack of taste. but its pretty ugly from that angle, far too much overhang. Headlight arrangement also looks like a cheap kit car. I assume they aren't bad panel gaps -but looks like it on photo... Are those wing mirrors for towing a caravan?

Actually... the rear wing is the same width as the mirrors... I thinnk they are more of an indicator for the driver to remember how wide the back end is... like in parking garages when you have to pull up to the ticket dispenser... stop the car, undo the 4-point seatbelt, open the door, hang halfway over the door sill and strain with everything you have to reach the parking ticket... then, with any luck, you can get yourself back in the car and past the gate before it comes back down on your $2,000,000 car!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.