free hit
counters
To the Lotus 60th anniversary event from Germany - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

To the Lotus 60th anniversary event from Germany

Hello,

after the two Oxford Meetings 2004 and 2005, I want do my third trip to England this year to the Lotus 60th anniversary event.

My girlfriend, my Esprit an I will start on saturday morning the 13th in Cologne, Germany. We take the eurotunnel and we will arrive in Norwich in the afternoon. We will stay at the Wensum Guest House.

When I see, how many visitors the organizers expect on sunday, I think it may be difficult to meet somebody in the crowd of people.

My questions for the sunday are: Is there a spezial parkingplace for the LEW Esprits or is there a meeting point? Would be nice for me to see some of you and your cars again after 2004 and 2005.

Best regards

Stephan

www.lotus-esprit-se.de

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephan,

as Si just mentioned, stay away from the Wensum.

A search on LEF will bring up some very umpleasant details... :)

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Stephan,

Most of the LEF crew will be staying at Dunstan Hall. I imagine that would be a good place for you to meet us either on the Sunday morning or possibly the Saturday evening if you fancy a beer or 3. There is also a BBQ at the factory on the Saturday evening and some of us will be there.

Keep an eye on the forum for timings. I'm sure Bibs will be arranging a convoy into the factory for all the LEF Esprits.

See you there,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

s_pri, an me will be the others on the island

Stephan -no panic , you're not alone :cheers:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 3 weeks later...

mine seems to be fit soon :sofa: the cracked exhaust manifold is already off, nothing broke, wait for the sealants/gasgets and then my lady will be back on the road soon :D but does not matter, a trip to england is always a good idea, does not matter how you travel

I`m always willing to learn if you`ve got something to teach

Hahhhaaaa.... No worries -i bet this ugly Border-police-car is well known in the worldwide Lotus crowd, from the Canadian mountains up to the long withe cloud of Newzealand.... :D

no problem sir! there are still the holes in the roof -and some of the wiring to

we can control them , and smoke the 'all in all full natural substances' from Amsterdam we found :D

Edited by G

Stephan. You should stay at Confort Inn with Roger. That way you can get a taxi with him on the Saturday and we can all knock back some biersteiners full of beer together! share a taxi! Also we will be doing it after the event on Sunday night at Dunston Hall.

On the Sunday, you should come down to Dunston Hall for 9am and we will be leaving in convoy for the factory. That way we can all park up together.

If you totally ignore all that then come and meet us on our stand and say hi!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Stephan, I really have to pass this time. We are invited to a friends wedding which I cannot miss. :)

Wish you all lots of fun and send my regards to all friends.

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

yeahh, it something strange these days.... No V8 coming !? Bud with three or more guys in my car it should also get an funny ride across the country.

PS. @Jimmybondi: Tell Hugo "best wishes" from my side (and do not make 'donuts' in front of the church...) Inside joke, indeed :)

Guys - have a good trip over from Germany (in whatever transport!) and I look forward to meeting you over the weekend :)

Jimmybondi - shame to miss you this time, but a friend's wedding is a fair excuse... see you at the next one :P

Edited by Dan

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."