free hit
counters
Project Sport 500 - Page 10 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I had forgotten about the Umweltzonen. mmmmm... That's not so good. I had intended to fit the car with a Cat. Perhaps that will be enough to give it a green sticker. I think I should go next door to Dekra and speak to them

The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit - Richard Pryor -1971

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just turned 2? Awesome work for a toddler

Can 'we' see the car in Wiesbaden/Giessen this weekend ??

Stefan, it wasn't meant -as for 'posing' power competitions ! those guys just understand more if you talking 'fuel talks' as your wife or neighbours... . So it is allways good to compare experien

Posted Images

even if you fit a catalyst, it means in this case that is only an 'uncontrolled' one !?

..as the '85 fuel injection/engine control was not designed to handle an modern fuel-injection system (at least, this is my guess) ..with all its refinement. So you will not get an different emission-class 'number tag' in the car documents, identifying it as an Euro 1/2/3 or whatever... .

If you fit an modern,fully programmable engine-control, you will end up with homologation requirements to verify its control-quality. Do you think it is worth it to go this way :whistle:

That's why we say: keep it simple, without notable differences or modifications -even if the inspectors don't know much about the Esprit series. If it comes to emission classifications everyone of those guys needs to look closer!

Edited by Günter

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 6 years later...

Hiya John

Wow, that's a surprise. Someone actually asking about the Babe :-)

I finished it and she got sold to a real enthusiast in Belgium who will finish where I have left off.

Once we had our second daughter, I hardly drove her and also due the my workload in the company my days behind the wheel were counted.

If you PM me, I can send you the email of the buyer so you can follow up

It is really hard to combine work and pleasure if you are self employed with a family so eventually there was only one car left that could do it all.

Dropping the kids off at school and then switch to DYNAMIC :stuart:

IMG_9760.thumb.jpg.7ff0bc7eeb479db3248c395441ae7493.jpg

Edited by Stefan Ertler

Mind if I cut in ?