free hit
counters
2002 Light conversions for esprit S4 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2002 Light conversions for esprit S4

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check superdavelots website http://www.espritperformance.co.uk/

and click on install guides, exterior and you will find a full guide on how to do the light conversion

Alex

PS and welcome ot the forum Richard, where abouts are you based, we have plenty of regional groups who get together regulary. Check the events threads. Also lots of people who post or travel with technical expertise. Its good to find out who is in youyr area.

Also its gets bonkers in here sometimes, but we love it.

PPS Great choice of esprit hehehe

Edited by Alex --GT3--

I will most likely be getting a 90 SE soon and the light conversion will be the first thing I do! Claudius is the one who makes it and now he offers it with the ELISE L.E.D lights!!!! It is more expensive but it looks awesome.I feel so fortunate that I live so close to his shop that I can walk there.Strange,ive always wanted a ESPRIT and now I live close to the greatest ESPRIT shop!!!!

ferrari style

I would like to personally invite all Ferrari fans to the following establishment.

London115.jpg

you want it look like what!

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Just done in on mine.

There is a little trick to how you install the LED version due to error issues on the dash.

I will put some photos up onn the site when done.

Edited by Bibs
Removed advertising URL - Please contact admin for advertising rates.

thanks for advise chaps,

I am from cambridge by the way, I 1st heard of this forum when I was selling my old esprit and met a couple of chaps called bibs and troy, who where checking over the car for kimbers (another member on here).

after a disaponting spell with a few ferarris I am back with another esprit, i never should have left really, superb cars! and can hand on heart say I will be keeping this one for many years.

in regards to the conversion, do you know of any one whom can fit them?

P.S my name is not richard, I have no idea why it says that, but cant seem to edit my details!

Regards

Gordy

I knew you'd be back :sofa:

Hope this one has the aerial screwed on and not behind the seat! Your old S4 is alive and kicking, doing very well in fact and has those extra 30 bhp I was telling you about, it's pretty rapid now :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It's a very tidy car, Kimbers still has it, he'll be here soon if he summons the courage to enter the 'technical' sections of the forum!

Still got my same SE albeit with gold stripe on still from Le Mans.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Gordy

Yep I'm still about. Spent about

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)