free hit
counters
Convoy from the south, Sunday 14th - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Convoy from the south, Sunday 14th

Are there any convoys from the south/south east going on the 14th? Looks like i'm probably going on my own and would love to meet up before we got there instead of wandering around all on my lonesome. I'm in Stevenage off the A1m so if anyone is going past let me know.

Edited by davegtst

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going up on the 14th (provided I insure the car) I'm going up from Essex, will probably have the boss with me

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Sounds good I normally go up the A12 but I can do the M11 route if you want. I'll sort insurrance this week

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I'd like to join you if I may.

I'm coming up from Dartford so if anyone wants to meet me at the hotel to the right of the tunnel toll booths we could time it so we could arrive at the next gathering near Stansted at the right time.

Cheers

Peter

I live in Bexley Park, just outside Dartford. Small world!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Start a list guys, maybe I'll drive down just to meet up with you for fun!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

What a small world, we're less than a 5 min walk from those shops (what a great butchers).

Bibs and I have got lots to organise and family to visit up that way so we'll be driving up Fri or Sat unfortuantly.