free hit
counters
Surrey to Hethel, Saturday 13th - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Surrey to Hethel, Saturday 13th

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy

See this topic for one southern convoy:

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...showtopic=18968

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

There must be a whole load coming up on tha Saturday. They normally meet at Stanstead.......

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I'm going to be wanting to leave Devon early as its around 350 miles and don't want to be spending all day driving so intend to leave pretty early and like Barry would like to arrive around lunch time to get a bit of enjoyment of the hotel (that doesn't mean a treatment - I was thinking more like a beer!) :respect:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

:respect: We can still call it a treatment though cant we? :devil: Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

No worries. I'd kind of assumed we would be anyway :yes

We will hopefully be arriving at Birchanger 10.30am - 11.00am. See thread Convoy from South West for further timings.

We will hopefully be arriving at Birchanger 10.30am - 11.00am. See thread Convoy from South West for further timings.

Get out of bed a tad earlier and meet at 10-10.30!

Infact I fancy stopping off at The Bird In Hand for a beer and burger.

Edited by esprit22
Get out of bed a tad earlier and meet at 10-10.30!

:rant: Thanks Chris! - If I leave any earlier, its not actually worth going to bed!

Ian

If you got up at 4.45am each day to go to work you'd know that's not true :rant:

Do you ever see any other people out at that time? Can you still see the stars and moon then??

Never knew you done shift work.

Edited by esprit22

Guys can we see a show of hands for who's meeting at Stanstead on Saturday. That way we won't all F off into the distance leaving someone behind who's a little late.

Time is 10.30-11.00 at Birchanger, Stanstead. I fancy a drive so my name is down.

1. Mayesprit

2. Anjons

3. Markp

4. Kimbers

Lordy, I've missed hooning...

1. Mayesprit

2. Anjons

3. Markp

4. Kimbers

5. Bazza

6. Brian

7. sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

List is looking good! Do you want to exchange mobile numbers, for the 'just in case'? I've put mine in anyway:

1. Mayesprit

2. Andjons 07973 759320

3. Markp

4. Kimbers

5. Bazza

6. Brian

7. sparky

8. Martyn

9. Chris

Edited by Andjons

1. Mayesprit & Peter-england99

2. Andjons 07973 759320

3. Markp

4. Kimbers

5. Bazza

6. Brian

7. sparky

8. Martyn

9. Chris

10. Dan