free hit
counters
I need my Honey - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I need my Honey

peter_england99

Dan,

At Donington you sold me some of you honey. It was excellent. Any chance I could order one jar of set honey & 2 packets of your Honey fudge to pick up at the 60th Anniversary?

I can highly recommend your honey should anyone else on the forum like some.

Regards,

Peter.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know Mr Dan Basterfield he is a Bee Keeper and farms (is that the right word) some of the best honey and honey products that money can buy. If you ever get a chance to have some of his honey with the Comb in it is amazing! You get bits of pollen etc and the flavour is amazing. For those into honey he also does the set kind and clear and lots of products using it like fudge.

Amazing stuff and he'll be happy to bring some along I'm sure.......

Does this count as advertising? :P Suppose I should know as a Mod.... :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Tony,

I don't see this thread as advertising, it's just a thread where a forum member recommends a premium product available from a fellow forum member.

It would have been advertising if Dan had started the thread and listed his website Dan's Website

By the way, have you considered selling Honey for a living. After reading your post I was tempted to double my order.

Regards,

Peter.

Haven't seen Dan around for a while, is he still here?

...and Dan's Honey candy is superb!

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• Gold FFM

Dan is still alive and kicking. In his own addmission, he has been slightly side tracked away from LEF, over the past couple of months :P as his Esprit has been sent to the naughty corner again (exhaust) and by arrival of new woman!

Definately coming to 60th though.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Yes Jimmy, he's still around. Saw a post yesterday from him.

Actually whilst we're on his products, his Beeswax furniture polish is just amazing! There's no substitute for mother nature! I had a tin. Brilliant.

Actually Dan I'll buy a jar of Honey and Orange Marmalade please, I understand it's very very good.

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hello all, yes I'm still here, just lurking really as it's been a busy summer for me. Ian's right that there have been distractions :) but I am attaining balance again :P Things going very well... met up with my new woman at Glastonbury on the Sunday of Donnington show - some of you may have noticed I was keener than usual to leave early :bounce: - and things have been going very well since then :wub: The Esprit's been out and about lots, including being centrepiece at a 007 themed ball, and has done good service at a couple of weddings. I've also discovered how nice the backroads are between the A303 and Devizes :ice:

Yes, I can certainly bring honey, fudge, etc. along to the 60th for those who want it. Big thanks to Peter for starting the thread so it doesn't count as advertising and to Kimbers for earning his commission yet again :P

Have a look around my site to see what's available, but don't order on there - just post here or PM me and I'll bring it along for you. Oh, and since you're all such nice people I'll do a healthy forum discount :D

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Wow he must be in love if he's giving discount away! :P

Nice to hear you Dan !

I thought was bussy work with bees, but you having nice summer with your lady ....

I also want a few a jar of Honey and my family just loved it !

(if I can pick up 60th Anniversary will be great )

Y.Hotta

Crikey Dan, you could make a living out of this, why don't you do it full time? :P

• Gold FFM

Time to start thinking about leaving the Esprit at home Dan.

Ford Transit at the ready. :lol:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Evening folks - thanks for the interest, yes I should be able to bring along honey etc. for everyone that's asked :rant:

I've been at the River Cottage Food Festival this weekend, selling my wares, hence going all quiet again. My honey is used in the River Cottage restaurant and in their cookery classes, and is on sale in their shop, so I make a point of attending all the food fairs that they run. You might be amused by the following clip - they sent a camera crew around to each stall as we were setting up yesterday to get footage for the food festival website...

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :rant:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.