free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 100 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

That's what I thought at first glance as well matey, but looks like Dad takes some sort of blocks of the pedals at the end.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Definitely dodgy still or are 4 year olds cleverer than I remember?

pd3011.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I took my mountain bike off road (for the first time ever) at the weekend and it was hard work. Much respect for these guys, they're very talented.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Do these guys on the bikes just not believe in gravity or what?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

That tsumani video is terrifying, what a horrid experience to go through...

pd3311-558x667.jpg

Evora NA

post-1-0-28822300-1316176528.jpg

A Beluga whale has become a sensation at an aquarium after learning how to blow halo-shaped bubbles. The extraordinary sight was captured on camera by photographer Hiroya Minakuchi at the Shimane aquarium in Japan. He said: "This beluga started making bubble rings when she was seven. And a couple of years ago she developed her technique. Now she blows the water from her mouth to make a current, which is not visible for us underwater. She then blows air from her blow hole into the current and that makes a ring shape."

Evora NA

Lewis H. ought to be taking notes from this guy on how to respond in a more mature manner to "boo boos" such as this.

Any "background" on this particular driver?

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.