free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 146 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

560093_10152564635135258_368007560_n.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Evora NA

406336_10151504375705993_572128592_n.jpg

Evora NA

Sevenoaks, played golf there last week! 

Evora NA

I have seen Alan driving a silver Focus as it happens :lol:

Evora NA

More here - http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/11/sand-dunes/steinmetz-photography#

07-rub-al-khali-star-dune-670.jpg

Red Arrows, Brands Hatch. 1978.

549867_10200663142841358_479605082_n.jpg

Evora NA

One forgets how air displays used to be ....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

That looks simply awesome. Can you imagine the noise, the smells... I'm there right now :thumbsup:

Evora NA

From when we had an aircraft industry that was OURS....I can't begin to describe how much I wanted to fly this!! Nearest I got was polishing the prototype P1 as a sprog cadet at RAF Henlow. A 1949 design done on a slide rule....

http://youtu.be/VOaYOL44yIw

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I drive past the gate guard at Rochester airport all the time, looks fast even welded to a pole! 

Evora NA

Have a look inside Rochester Airport....my old Airtourer, G-AZHI operates from there these days....

http://www.slomanpettitt.com/tonystigle05/g-axhi-first-pic-HTML/index.htm

In the latest of her many paint schemes!

I'll pop in next time I pass, it's only a couple of miles away :)

http://youtu.be/bq7sqqeUaso

Evora NA

I've been to airshows where the Blue Angels F-18's were buzzing over the parking lot at less than 100ft setting off all the car alarms!  Same show also had Unlimited air racing warbirds on a Reno like circuit (P-51, F4U, Bearcat, etc...)

Largest airshow that I have been to was the grand opening of the Denver International Airport in '93.  They had the Thunderbirds, the Red Arrows, and the Snowbirds among others!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Setting off car alarms - something like this :thumbsup:

This year will be the last year that the Vulcan will be seen in the skies.

There's a very expensive modification needed, and they are running out of usable engines - it didn't help that two got trashed last year.

Looking here http://www.vulcantothesky.org/appearances.html displays so far are

Manston - 22nd June
Whitehaven 23rd June
Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT) RAF Fairford 20th - 21st July

Rhyl - 31st Aug / or 1st September

Go along for a last view - I know I'll be going to one with the family.