free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 153 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs - please, please write the first review...

http://www.tesco.com/direct/real-life-small-jack-russell/284-2901.prd#BVRRWidgetID

:D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Shhhhh, be verwy verwy quiet, Im hunting Wabbits.

post-4653-0-45693800-1368395611.jpg

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

They set themselves up for that. Strange three people have found that useful, I wonder who they were. :whistle:

Almost into double figures. 

I also found the feedback 'useful'.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

942600_10151695530446929_164814211_n.jpg

Evora NA

21122_10152832006580377_790231964_n.jpg

Evora NA

923550_572917969415466_700240177_n.jpg

Evora NA

I went mountain biking to Utah in 1993, omg that's 20 years ago.

We met up with some red necks that took us out on the back of there truck and took us up the lions back. Fooking shat myself.

We also rented a 4x4 and one of my mates rolled it.

Epic holiday, I raced downhill in the world cup @ Durango (mechanical) and vail (far to hungover)

Must go back.

Here for a good time, not a long time

Bibs - please, please write the first review...

How long do the reviews take to go 'live'? Have they got to be vetted first or something? :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

At least it didn't hurt! 

Evora NA

How long do the reviews take to go 'live'? Have they got to be vetted first or something? :D

The review is there. Just in case Tesco decide to remove it, here's copy of what somebody put.

We've been looking for a Jack Russell for a couple of months and visited various kennels trying to find that special companion, but when we saw this at the excellent price it is thought it would be worth a punt, despite how dangerous it must be sending a real life Jack Russell in a Tesco lorry.
When we opened the box, worried about the lack or air holes, were we very worried that the dog would have suffocated, be very dehydrated or need a visit to the park to relieve itself but were very disappointed to discover that it's not, as the description, a real life puppy at all. It doesn't respond to commands, doesn't walk and is pretty boring all in when we were lead to believe they are little bundles of joy and energy.
The hunt continues but suffice to say we'll not be buying any more family pets from Tesco.

I could see that review from some chapy calling himself UnhappyBibs - It was mine that has disappeared or not gone online lol

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!