free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 186 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This picture reminded me of one I used to have. In the end I did have to get rid of it.  The can be very cute and look harmless, but don’t be fooled. They are incredibly loud, very expensive to keep

Posted Images

Is Skynet back, again? I thought he'd retired... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

He stopped acting while in politics, but has got back into movies over recent years. Expendables franchise, for instance. This one seems to be just for the hell of it - which is fine by my high low brow standards.

I'm sure Hollywood is al the richer for another Terminator film, but in only one sense! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hang on

If skynet have sent back a terminator to kill Sarah Connor, once it's killed her, the alternate future won't require a terminator to travel back in time to kill her, hence it'll cease to have ever travelled back in time, in which case she won't be dead because she wouldn't have been killed?

Seems a lot of effort for nothing!

Or am I missing something?

Chunky Lover

I'm holding out for the version of the film where Kindergarden kids act out all the scenes we've already seen before.   :hrhr:

What a pathetic idea to save money (redo past scenes)   :thumbdown:

Edited by comem47

Evora NA

• Like 1

Evora NA

To each their own, but I find "wallpaper" tattoos distracting. (a little one here or there fine, but ........)

I will especially NEVER understand otherwise beautiful women defacing their face with them.   :question:

Sorry, off my soapbox     :getmecoat:

Edited by comem47
  • Like 2

QT's gone downhill a bit recently...

Evora NA