free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 188 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement pressie from work.......

Posted Images

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Anyone able to translate the Welsh?

tesco-withdrawals.jpg

Evora NA

Colloquially, it means 'free erection'! 

Evora NA

:lol:

Cashius interuptus! 

Evora NA

Evora NA

Some of these are obvious, some very clever and subtle. Other well known ones have hidden meanings I hadn't even realised.

I guess this why the branding gurus get paid the big bucks.

http://digitalsynopsis.com/design/50-clever-hidden-meaning-logo-designs/

OK, I know discussions about sex, politics or religion are generally off limits at parties and even on liberal minded forum's like this if fights aren't to ensue, but this clip of Stephen Fry's response to the question, "what do you say to God when you march up to the Pearly Gates", bearing in mind Fry is a committed Athiest, is quite brilliant. The look on the interviewers face is priceless and of course he is rendered speechless.

I happen to agree and think Fry is a genius but apologies in advance to those that might be offended.

• Like 2

Just found this (dont ask me why) and although it initially looks fake, I'm not sure it is!! :huh:

Edited by Bibs
  • Like 1

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

10950691_10152594981377539_2957401068225

Evora NA

Just found this (dont ask me why) and although it initially looks fake, I'm not sure it is!! :huh:

Well they invented fireworks a LONG time ago. I would assume they've had enough time to perfect them over the years !!!  :B)

Edited by comem47

Evora NA

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein