free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 193 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

• Gold FFM

Haha - my lad did similar - drove his buggy under the swing - the swing tucked under the lip on the roll cage and flipped it on its end............

He screamed a lot.......never driven it under the swing since....

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This picture reminded me of one I used to have. In the end I did have to get rid of it.  The can be very cute and look harmless, but don’t be fooled. They are incredibly loud, very expensive to keep

Posted Images

I'll be honest...I just watched the trailer in the office, with the sound off.

Just to quell my curiousity; would it be better or worse with the sound on? :D

11061326_823405681090526_450785690081763

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

And there will be multitudes that believe that....(!) All part of the "planned obsolescence" strategy....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Today's the day! 

1779078_1005303032815725_118859918349441

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="true" data-href="

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086 class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="/EightNinetySeven/videos/10153946754653747/"><a href="/EightNinetySeven/videos/10153946754653747/"></a><p>Best audition we have ever seen! Video by America&#039;s Got Talent</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EightNinetySeven">89.7 Bay</a> on Tuesday, 2 June 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Evora NA

Evora NA

Best audition we have ever seen! Video by Americas' Got Talent

If it was the bar magician, he is really good!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM

A couple of mates of mine - really talented......... Father and son team. It's son playing guitar and singing..

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I had my haircut earlier - that's the reflection from where I was outside having a beer rubbing my head

Only here once

Evora NA