free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 217 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Random Pictures & Videos

I wouldn't have noticed if I'd been gang-thatched.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wouldn't be the first time either! :ph34r:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Turning attention away from our Sparkles for the moment, I laughed at this one more than I should have. Poor Ol' Kim Jong Un.

• Like 2

:lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Like 1

Evora NA

This bloke's a bit good......

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Please do not have the children present. Or anyone with tender sensibilities.

• Haha 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

The angle that boat is at is crazy!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

31 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Spent a fair few miles behind Colin at some serious speeds. 

And for those that still insist that the N/A is not fast enough I can confirm that I have had absolutely no need to hang around for him.

His 2bular headers and lotus sport back box sound really good at start up/idle (although must admit I can't hear it over the 400 when moving).

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

He will be slower on the way back once he's stuffed his face with ice cream :rofl:

• Like 1

Only here once

Documentary of the come back of the Ford GT40,  a car that most of us petrolheads would love to have sitting in the garage in kit car form or the real deal.

It goes all the way from the design team, and follows the team members given the task of making a concept car, then ford gives the go ahead and also gives a very short timeline to get the cars to production.  Very intresting watch and includes some of the actual drivers of the lemans teams and also Sir Jackie Stewart as part of the project to sign off the 3 pre production launch models.    They break a ferrari also lol.  

If you have 40 mins well worth a watch imo.

A

Photo bombed

20170731_131939.thumb.jpg.398212057b9b3837ef09ede1aa439059.jpg

Edited by pete
  • Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

how was it.? sloppy?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Only after he had been in there and slipped out again!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I was there :D

• Like 2

Evora NA