free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 236 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

At the risk of duplicating the beer & ales thread, here is one of my favourites that meets the guideline for happy living. It's a seasonal brew so I will only be enjoying it for the next few months - an Imperial IPA, although with the hops toned down from last year to now only 80 IBU and 9% alcohol. I had a 650 ml bomber of it with a plate of lasagne last Saturday and I was a happy camper for the evening.

20200121_130853.jpg

• Like 2

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement pressie from work.......

Posted Images

On 21/01/2020 at 07:05, Escape said:

Palm is a pretty good beer, a different league from Heineken for sure! It's one of the first beers I tried as a teenager. They also do a christmas special, called Dobbel Palm, which I enjoy (very) occasionally. But it's no competition for the many great Belgian abbey and specialty beers, or a nice dark stout or porter.

Filip

That does take me back to the weekly visits to the plant in Londerzeel I used to make. 

Palm, Leffe & Duvel we’re always on the menu😄

Not the funniest or shortest video ever posted but was certainly enlightening. For those suffering with, or caring for those with Alzheimer's, awareness for others:

• Love 1

Signature not working...

I'd literally do any job in the world other than what these guys are up to...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If you thought Benny Hill was non pc these days how about Paul Hogan

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

2 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Can't get more random than the French advertising Orangina..

If you ever doubted a goat couldn't be sexy...

or4.jpg

or3.jpg

or2.jpg

or1.jpg

And now for the animated versions

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

0?e=1587600000&v=beta&t=qrWGIQyMd_GgBV18

• Thanks 1

Evora NA

Unless your brain has certain ways of working, in which case it had to be read top-down and left-right as nothing else is acceptable. Now imagine what I think of those word map things....