free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 241 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement pressie from work.......

Posted Images

• Love 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

@Bibs   Just wasted 1 hour of my life ... should I be in a trance now or is there some hidden subliminal message?
M.

• Haha 1

You're under my subliminal control now! :lol:

• Confused 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Well, spot off, really, given the current solar minimum. 🙂

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

True. I stand corrected but I must say you handled that with flare.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

And a brief follow-up question to the solar experts here:

If Covid-19 makes you puke, does that count as a Coronal Mass Ejection?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Spot the really nice car 😜

76034488-4EC0-4C24-9344-BAD95DB95BAB.jpeg

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

I do love a yellow Fiat.

Justin 

PS. great snap and Evora SR in red is a very pretty and purposeful looking car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 26/06/2020 at 10:46, Bibs said:

30080738-8462611-image-a-4_1593159170359

£900k? WTF?!

Only just seen this. Great value for money and absolutely bang on the button. We're a proud country that has achieved a lot for a small nation and a million squid is fcuk all really to represent 66m people. So what's that less than 2p each from every UK resident?  Put that way it is hardly an extravagance is it?

Bang on. Love this. Surprised Sturgeon hasn't insisted on one too, but bigger!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Don't wish to disagree with you for fear of your wrath BUT...

It has nothing to do with cost / head of population but VFM for job done.

Cost of the paint job .. not sure but perhaps someone can enlighten me ?

Charges for drawing a Union Jack and calling it a design ??? ... astronomical and disproportionate it would seem !  🤬

• Gold FFM

I do believe the cost of the paint job was c£200k (remember Ferrari and mcLaren will relieve you £10k+ for some paint jobs on a new car that require no filling, sanding etc of the "old" paint)

The full £900k was not just for the paint or design but the refubishment too.

However, even if it was £50k it would still be too much for some people. How do you measure VFM for something like this?  The price was less than a corporate sponsor would be for a winglet advert on an F1 car.  VFM?  As always, it's subjective but each to their own. It's still a free world last time I looked :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

@C8RKH  It is not a free World or at least soon will not be ... I am going to start charging for it 🤣

The first to be charge will be your good self ... all tickets £1 each ... should bring in a tidy sum and definitely VFM  😷

• Gold FFM

You'll sell enough tickets to take a contract out on me.  Just make sure it's quick... I'm not a woman so don't do pain!

Why do you now have a death wish? Covid finally getting to you? Anyway cannot do that as the site would be lost without you 😍.

Ok wimp .... starting to store 2000 tons of Ammonium Nitrate i readiness 😁

• Like 1