free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 242 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

48 minutes ago, MadMick said:

Why do you now have a death wish? Covid finally getting to you? Anyway cannot do that as the site would be lost without you 😍.

For God’s sake don’t tell him that, it’s common knowledge we’ve been trying to get shot of him for ages.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement pressie from work.......

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

For God’s sake don’t tell him that, it’s common knowledge we’ve been trying to get him shot for ages.

FTFY...

:D

117086056_10163924536440150_9038582358663280797_o.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Holy shit...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

What lunacy to store all that stuff right in the populated city area. (Should have made the Russians take it back years ago)

images.jpeg

That video doesn't show the aftermath

Before-and-after-satellite-images-of-the

Boat literally blown out of the water, and cruise ship over on one side, as well as the devastation seen in the city.

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

The lower half of the outfit looks like someone’s punched the Colonel in the face.

Or he's been partly ingested into those sweet cheeks.

15 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Did you take the photo Ian?

Yep. The wife loves a bargain bucket. 👍😁

Just kidding - no not my pic - I’m not that brave Mark lol. Knowing my luck she’d have seen me pointing a camera and threatened to kick me in the chicken McNuggets.

• Haha 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

33 minutes ago, mayevora said:

Yep. The wife loves a bargain bucket. 👍😁

Just kidding - no not my pic - I’m not that brave Mark lol. Knowing my luck she’d have seen me pointing a camera and threatened to kick me in the chicken McNuggets.

At least she wouldn't target a vital organ.

On 12/08/2020 at 11:37, Chillidoggy said:

The lower half of the outfit looks like someone’s punched the Colonel in the face.

Are you sure you didn’t mean to write, “someone’s punched the Colon in the face?”

00DF366F-F8D8-41E9-8C34-51EB9EC1F9AC.jpeg

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

local newscaster shot this this morning off Oswego NY in Lake Ontario. (we get a lot of these depending on time of year

Edited by comem47
  • Like 1

• Like 1

Evora NA