free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 243 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

• Love 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement pressie from work.......

Posted Images

Thanks Bibs, not seen this before. The US teams are always so polite and professional with such pride in what they do. I’ve been very fortunate to have spent time on both UK/US subs and must say even now they still amaze me with what they are capable of undertaking. 👍🏻
Worth watching everyone 😁
Dave :) 

This is a really thought provoking leadership talk from a Submarine Captain. 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Destin does some great videos. I've just watched the other one where he crawls along the torpedo tube but there's a great explanation of how they actually work too. 

My step father was on the HMS Courageous based out of Faslane in the late 80's. I lived just down the road in Helensburgh for a few years too while he was there. 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Now sat in a dock rusting in peace albeit was open to visitors for a while, tube crawls are great fun especially when you can come out the other end. In my younger days we use to challenge ourselves to turn your body in the tube and come out the same way, wouldn’t even try it now 😂

• Haha 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

I don't think I'd fit in the first place :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Evora NA

Still remember being a "Part 3" and sleeping on a pallet on top of a torpedo in the Bombshop.  Sleeping through water-shot drills has given me the ability to sleep through pretty much anything, anywhere.  But if the ventilation suddenly stops, I'm already reaching for my steaming bats...

(NB this is now 25 years ago...)

• Like 2

357FFE71-4184-4339-8726-1251A296E56B.png

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

44291746_2152517114767350_70654414220731

Evora NA

On a marble. 

A shiny marble. Which is flat. 

Evora NA