free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 247 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Awesome!  Only 40 grand!  Where do I sign?!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294411243851?hash=item448c47114b:g:atQAAOSwi3RhShps

"Small accident and caught fire. Didn’t go through insurance so car is totally unrecorded!"

375311284_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.694d1604202ac82d6220fbc9920486c4.jpg

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.cb726db7a475d7c6443b6d9b44f26f45.jpg

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Only one thing I can say to that @Mark Blanchard “sport300”

Was thinking the same, but didn't mention it.  We don't want more toys hurled out of the pram.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Agree.  And the fact it could go back on the road and have a clean title is ridiculous.

Which is why I have always said that those people who won't buy a Cat car because it has been in a recorded accident are deluding themselves if they think the car they are being has NOT been in an accident unless the vehicle is well known. I just find the approach very naive given with the Cat marker it prompts you to look, investigate and explore and ask for evidence of what, when etc.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:blink:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Was out on a job earlier and took these. Fruit pickers accommodation I think! 

Smith Bros-5.jpg

Smith Bros-7.jpg

Evora NA

Fascinating.

• Like 2

Evora NA

The Carling brewery was the next town over (Natick MA) when I was in High School. With a wink we got a sampling tour when asked if we were 21 (drinking age then) we were 18.  

• Like 1

2nd to bottom row, 2nd one in. Looks angrier than I remember! :lol:

117086056_10163924536440150_9038582358663280797_n.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

This is my latest YouTube subscription. Her knowledge and passion for singing is wonderful, plus imagine hearing Ronnie James Dio sing for the first time!

And another poignant video with an important message. 

• Like 1

Signature not working...

Wow!  It's years since I heard Stargazer.  In a previous existence, I played keyboards in a 70s covers band and we did this one.  Although I was initially reluctant, not being familiar with it, it became one of my favourites to play,  because it gave us all the chance to express ourselves as musicians. Though I say it myself, we did a pretty mean version. Our vocalist was the guy who sang King of the Mountain, the theme to TV coverage of the IoM TT racing.

Nevertheless, I am amazed that someone can read so much into RJD's interpretation of the song.

• Like 1