free hit
counters
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 76 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

That's some pass!

340x_lightning-x-rayed-test_30679_600x450.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

O yes Roger, the Naval Gun Run! As a young Sailor in Halifax Nova Scotia, I had the pleasure of being part the annual Gun Run one year. The Gun Run was [art of the Halifax Tattoo...

And you can still fit in a lotus :shock: Those guys are built like blocks of flats !

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I remember my dad getting me to watch the Edinburgh Military Tattoo on the tv when we lived in Gove. I was always amazed at the precision of all of it. :respect:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

How to roll a mercedes.....

sorry, don't know how to embed these things.....

Edited by USAndretti42
Video embedded

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

220077260.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1294229534&Signature=WLjhTdjpTclf7iLIionbJKjHO7M%3D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Contains some profanity. Maybe don't have little ones around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMo9vrH8Oao

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Opps!

Evora NA

On the same theme this former black panther activist or the '70s character was running for Governor of New York State (someone redid the primary debate from a few months back into a music video) The woman shown( not the DJ), who was also running, is a former prostitute. Max Headroom was way ahead of his time!!!

Edited by comem47

The Broaster and I came back from a semi-drunken dinner tonight and finally decided to take the attached photo from around the corner from his place in north Manhattan (Inwood) and share it with y'all. I think this easily tops Haight Ashbury. If you should doubt it's authenticity, clicky.

post-6978-0-28662300-1294388261.jpg

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Pinched from Pistonheads.

FACT_06-L.jpg

Evora NA