free hit
counters
2003.5 Esprit - Final Edition - $49,000 - Cars/Parts for sale - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2003.5 Esprit - Final Edition - $49,000

wheretheroadends

I am selling my silver/Blk 2003.5 Esprit. 9600 miles with recent A-service and PDI. Sport and stock exhausts and in pristine condition. Meticulously maintained and properly driven. $55K USD. Please email me at [email protected] for additional pictures or information.

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003.5 "Final Edition" Esprit - Price dropped to $49,000.00. This is now the lowest a Final Edition has ever been offered plus this car is an original CA car (in CA) with all service records, books, and both keys with now only 9800 miles. Email [email protected] for other pics and info. Thanks, Payman.

post-5049-1227028781.jpg

post-5049-1227028791.jpg

post-5049-1227028800.jpg

• 3 months later...

I don't think it was! If you want the owners e-mail I can forward it on as I was chatting with him when I was buying my car.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Yes, car was sold, but the new owner now has her up for sale again (apparently another victim of the economy)

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

That sucks!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

• 2 weeks later...

Car went to Central California (somewhere near Sacramento I believe). There are I believe 3 final silver editions for sale right now in the US.

Edited by fmxa
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!