free hit
counters
Ten Million! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ten Million!

Bibs

There's a little number at the bottom of the page, it counts up each time a new page is loaded and as I type this it's reading 9,196,048.

When will it hit 10,000,000?

Answers on a virtual postcard below. Do you answer now to get your time and date in first or wait to be more accurate as time goes on? The winner will be the person who guessed closest to the time/date (GMT) it ticks over onto 10,000,000.

When we get really close, I'll be closing entries so don't leave it too long! 9,750,000 is the cut off for entries :)

Closest wins a prize, not sure what yet but it will be ace :devil:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I'm probably not eligable* to enter I think it'll be:

January 18th 2009

*Employees of LEF or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with LEF or any such person

Is there a limit per person as to number of guesses boss?

Erm, 1 I guess!

If you just enter a date, not a time I'll presume you mean 0.01am on that date :)

In the event of an exact tie, I'll eat my hat.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...

December 24th 2008 at 2100 hrs.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

30th November 2008 @ 21.25 hrs

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

2nd November 2008 at 14:08 GMT

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...

Entries are closed! :)

Evora NA

You've got me thinking there, the first two entries specified GMT (Greenwich Mean Time - now known as Coordinated Universal Time or UTC*). Now we (UK) are presently in BST (British Summer Time) until Sunday 26 October 2008 01:00 GMT (02:00 BST) so we are technically an 'hour behind' so

Oct 20 10:00 GMT = 11:00 BST

Oct 23 13:50 GMT = 14:50 BST

Also ,I think EST (Eastern Standard Time) is 4 hours behind GMT (5 hours behind BST but that doesn't really matter as the guess is outside BST)

Nobody knows how to over-think and complicate things like me, other people just don't have as much time on their hands :)

*Which despite replacing Greenwich Mean Time on January 1, 1972 as the basis for the main reference time scale is not commonly used with most preferring GMT. Interesting the abbreviation UTC Obviously doesn't stand for Coordinated Universal Time. The UTC abbreviation came as a result of an argument between French and English speakers both wanting the initials of their respective language's terms to be used internationally: "CUT" for "coordinated universal time" and "TUC" for "Temps Universel Coordonn

We're certainly going to get to 200,000 posts before 10m page loads!

Evora NA

The prize for this is a solid silver Lotus keyring :innocent:

b8f8_1.JPG

Evora NA