free hit
counters
parts! - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

you still haven't told us your name?

I know we've pm'd a few times regarding seats etc but it would be noce to put a name to a face when I meet you at the factory.

I'll be in my Saab convertible on the day as I need to pick up parts, so won't be in the Esprit. If you want to to meet up my mobile is 0771 775 0453.

Likewise if anyone else wants to says hi up put a name to a face, all are welcome to ring me.

Dealers around the factory are Statons on Norwich but not sure if they are open on Saturdays.

You could ask the factory on the day? Part number is C100M0013F It's an Elam M100 part number by the way.

Dealers rarely hold stock of parts, you'll have no luck with such an item I'm afraid as you would have had to have ordered it in advance from them and they would have to have it delivered from the factory. It's unlikely you'll be able to buy stock parts from the factory that aren't in the sale but ask anyway and smile, you might get lucky if they aren't too busy :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.