free hit
counters
Eurotunnel - canceled trip - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Eurotunnel - canceled trip

Hello,

today 6:00 am we wanted to start our trip to the Lotus 60th anniversary. But all the news in the internet and TV about the situation in Callais and at the Eurotunnel let us become convinced that it’s better to cancel the trip. Today they will open one tunnel again but no one could tell me, when the situation will change, how long we have to wait and what the situation is on monday, when we want travel back to Germany.

:D

I’m very sad because all was good prepared, the car is in excellent condition and I was looking for meeting all the nice Esprit guys I’m knowing from the LEF forum.

I wish you a perfect event.

Stephan

www.lotus-esprit-se.de

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stephan

gutted for you, there are loads of ferries across the channel from calais etc. Might be worth looking into it you might still be able to get here.

try here

http://www.poferries.com/tourist/

LATEST FROM EURO TUNNEL

like here

http://www.eurotunnel.com/ukcP3Main/ukcPas...pTravelInfo.htm

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sorry to hear about cancellation.

We was lycky, because we came so early. But interesting to see how we can go back home. Schedule is cross channel on monday.

Stephan that's terrible luck, sorry you couldn't make it over :innocent:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hello Bibs,

Yes, I was very disappointed. When I see all the pictures here I think you all had a fantastic meeting.

I hope I have the chance to meet you and the others again at the next LEW Oxford meeting in 2009 ;)

See you soon.

Stephan

www.lotus-esprit-se.de