free hit
counters
It had to happen to someone - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

It had to happen to someone

Well after a great day out at the lotus factory, i was heading home and suddenly thought the brakes seemed a little spongy....

pulled over into a service station on the A14, and discovered my car was leaking brake fluid quite catastrophically from the rear calliper :innocent:

Big thankyou to the three white Esprits that pulled over and gave a helping hand, some good advice and moral support.

And of course to my wonderful Alicja for being understanding, and not being too upset to miss her sunday lunch

It had to happen to someone.....Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least mine waited until I got home! Parked outside after a 6 hour drive. Turned engine off and opened the door, to be met by rather a large river of engine coolant running past my feet. Got taken off on a trailor to SWLC within a hour of being home, and will hopefully pick up again next week.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm rapidly changing my mind about buying a V8!!!!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Its only a hose mate. That can happen on any mota, any time - nothing to do with it being a V8 (he says hopefully, keeping all fingers crossed.) :scared:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!