free hit
counters
I don't believe it... - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I'm not too amused with Norfolk's plod, had a great day at the factory but got pulled yesterday on the way out of Norwich, copper was going in opposite direction to me, he did a fast U turn on main A road, raced past a number of cars and trucks without his blue lights. Caught me and followed me for half a mile before the blues and two's came on.

I've got to put the defects on my vehicle right in 14 days, number plates too small although accepted that they were perfectly legible. I got a lecture on how people have italic fonts and playboy logo's on their numberplates, not sure why as I don't have either but I think he was annoyed that I was not speeding.

Last year I got pulled on the way in to the factory because a vehicle similar to mine had been reported speeding (how many Esprits in Norfolk that day). Crime must be really really low in Norfolk if they have time for this.

I just bet a Ferrari driver taking his car "home" does not get treated like this!

Regards

Fred

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you he does.

It has nothing to do with Norfolk Plod and everything to do with All Traffic Plods and points.

I have had similar experiences outside of this county.

I have a friend who switched from traffic to CID and when I asked him why he said he just could not carry on being so anal !!!

Keep off the straight and narrow