free hit
counters
a little good news ;) - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

a little good news ;)

bigsi

this afternoon i went to view a shop in town, its a nice little premesis that i have had my eye on for some time. after my last check up and evaluation i did ask about prehaps kicking the business back intogear and prehaps running it from a shop, this was shot down as too stressful, however been back to docs and had a good talk and she gave me the green light with a few reservations.

so this afternoon myself kelly and a local security installer went to look it over, its not a massive shop but big enough for what i want, the lease isnt extortionate and the rates are good and its placed in a good catchment area.

so im off to see my business manager again and get an evaluation from her also. and discuss how much im going to invest into it, simply because of the way things are at the moment and if its a good idea to start a retail outlet now or not.

however its a start and things look promising, im due a meeting with the landlords and trying to arrange a short assement lease of 1 year with break option and minimum penalty and then an option to go for a 3 year lease at any time if it proves financially viable.

so wish me luck, im hoping this will be a nice new start for me and the business as it stands.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well had another look at the shop again and had another security quote done, and measure up for displays etc. things are looking good, i see my business manager tomorrow and the bank manager wants to have a little chat to see if theres anything he can do for me.

still waiting to have the meeting with the landlords and discuss the finer details prior to taking the lease on. but its all moving forward slowly enough to make some progress.

but as it will be the only computer and peripherals shop in the town thats dedicated to home retail side of things and custom builds repairs etc i should be more than ok with the shop

heres the little shop that im looking to take on prior to its fitting out, will let you know how it goes when i know more and when im having the opening party.

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

Edited by bigsi