free hit
counters
Lets all share some love around - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lets all share some love around

Well it's been a bit of a rollercoaster week in here so I thought I'd start a topic about love.

I'm madly in love with my wife to be Lisa.

She's stunningly beautiful, is a fantastic chef and treats me like a king. If it wasn't for Lisa I wouldn't be living in the house we now share and wouldn't be planning to start a family next year.

No matter what shit life can throw at me I'm confident Lisa will always find a way to help make thing right and make me smile once again.

Just a side note, I seem to get so much satisfaction out of doing things I enjoy for people for free to help them out.

What has happened recently has not dented my enthusiasm to do the same again. If I could help make peoples lives better for free and still find a way to pay the bills I would.

I already have a couple of ideas up my sleeve on where I take this thought and will no doubt tell you all about it when the time is right, may even call in on the help of you all to make these things happen.

To finish I'd just like to send my love out to all who make up LEF, you have helped me out in the past through my tough times and for this I thank you all very much.

Chunky Lover

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, innit sweet.

I must admit to having recently had some changes in my life that have made me realise what a great life I have. Sure monies tight and I may have to sell my car for a while, but I have a beautiful wife, 4 great kids and a closeknit family around me.

I also have so many close friends who I know I can trust, many from on LEF, and have built my own good reputation in the motor industry, away from that of my father.

I have pressed the self destruct button several times in the last few months and despite thinking I had pushed away those I love the most, they are still here and working with me to get back to where we were.

A bit cryptic but it's very personal and private. They know who they are, as do those close friends who I have been talking to and have been reassuring and giving good advice.

Thanks to you all, but especially Wendy who has stood by me despite my obvious failings. Love you most of all honey. :dizzy:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

And gave a her a job? Now that is true love! :wub:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I'm all for sharing the love around, make mine a blonde in fishnets!! Oh well since we're talking about sharing how about her sister too!

Roger :wub:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Anyone know a good way of getting bits of sick out from between the key of a computer keyboard?

I've got a few bits of sweetcorn stuck in there now. Please PM me if you can help as i'm planning on

a chinese tonight and don't want to revisit this thread for the answer, as i bet bits of rice are a right

sod to get out as well.

Thanks in advance.

:wub:

I can't remember eating carrots.

Cotton Buds an tooth picks??????????????? :santa:

Oooo and i love you all :P ...............Except for you bad ones :wub: You know who you are.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Anyone know a good way of getting bits of sick out from between the key of a computer keyboard?

I've got a few bits of sweetcorn stuck in there now. Please PM me if you can help as i'm planning on

a chinese tonight and don't want to revisit this thread for the answer, as i bet bits of rice are a right

sod to get out as well.

Thanks in advance.

:wub:

I can't remember eating carrots.

A straw duct taped to the end of the vacuum cleaner hose.

Edited by Setras

Well I gotta say I love my wife Liz.

Didn't even bat an eyelid when I said I wanted to buy an esprit, and didn't get fazed when I told her the price. Gotta love that.

I'm also going to love the car, but not in a biblical sense.

I would also love to come on a drive with all you lot, but I'm in OZ so that's out.

Well the plan is if the factory has an event each year, I'm going to try and get to the next one, and I'll love that too.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

A thread to restore peoples faith in their fellow human beings- I like it.

Eat noodles instead. Less chance of them getting stuck between the keys.

Doesn't work really, it may not get stuck on the keyboard but can result in having to remove it from the nostrils. I personally know this isn't nice from an equivalent situation with spaghetti.